Tuesday, December 7, 2010

I will see my love again soon :)

I've changed my attitude...slightly...since my last post. My husband is coming home very soon for a christmas break. I'm getting pretty excited! I am hoping that we have the best time we can have...hopefully nothing negative. I am so looking forward to celebrating the holidays with him.

I've been trying to think less about being here, alone (not as alone as I would like..) in the 20-30 degree weather and more about warm Florida. Florida will be so sunny and bright..I won't need to be AS bundled up as I am right now. And hopefully the base can help me with finding a job...a real job :) man, I hope so!

I'll be back when I actually have something interesting to post.

2 comments:

  1. Hello there! Glad you're writing. Always stay honest, on here, to yourself, and the hubs. This blog could turn into a lifesaver for you!

    ReplyDelete